LIDS CBRNE Aircrew/Ground crew
Wel-Fab, Inc has developed the new Lightweight Inflatable Decontamination System (LIDS) Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and High Yield Explosive (CBRNE) for use as field deployable Contamination Control Area (CCA) supporting USAF aircrew personnel decontamination processing procedures.
LIDS CBRNE Supreme Aircrew unit was specifically designed and engineered for today’s quick response Aircrew Flight Equipment (AFE) decontamination teams. This system provides complete Aircrew Contamination Control Area (ACCA) decontamination capability for USAF Aircrew personnel
wearing all fielded aircrew chemical warfare ensembles.
LIDS CBRNE Supreme Aircrew provides a quantum leap forward in personnel decontamination system capabilities. Building on the unmatched quality, modularity, and flexibility of our products, we worked closely with numerous AFE decon units to develop the most advanced, easy to use personnel decontamination system available today.
The benefits of owning this ultimate decontamination system translates into unparalleled logistic improvements, including a smaller unit response footprint; shortened technician-training time, reduced setup/breakdown times, and the fastest relocation times during extremely austere and diverse emergency response conditions within all types of AFE field operations.
LIDS CBRNE Supreme Aircrew package provides a complete Tactical Decon System, which was designed to meet all current aircrew decontamination procedures.
LIDS was Independently tested and validated by the USAF Air Warfare Center and approved for use by the Department of Defense, Joint Program Executive Office (JPEO) for Chemical, and Biological Defense. LIDS lightweight and ergonomic design was proven to significantly reduce technician thermal burden associated with the setup and operation of decontamination systems.
Rapid Deployment and Setup:
• 5 LIDS Shelters provided with system (1 Fully Enclosed)
• Complete system set up by six personnel in under 25 minutes
• Each shelter structure inflates within 2 minutes or less
Protective Shelters Canopies:
• Environmental Control Unit (ECU) Heating/Cooling Integration Chute (Closed Shelters)
• Roll up canopy panels (Closed Shelters)
Multi Surface Setup/Anchoring Capabilities:
• Soft Surfaces (Grass/Dirt): Weight Bag Kit, Water Bags, and Spike Stakes
• Hard Surfaces (Concrete/Black Top): Weight Bag Kit, Water Bags
Integrated Plumbing Systems:
• Pre-installed Plumbing System
• 2 Shower Nozzles System
• 21 Misting Nozzles
• 2 Electric Water Pumps
Integrated Gray Water Berm:
• Berm quickly setup within seconds
• Captures gray water at all required stations
• Eliminates run off during decontamination operations
Harden Shelter Protective Containers:
• Multiple point locking system
• Pressure relief valve
• Roller wheels and carrying handles allow for single person handling
Interior and Exterior Lighting System:
• 2 Generators, 110Volt
• 19 Water Resistant, Tube Lights
• 2 Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI)
Industry Leading System Warranty:
• Initial 3 year warranty
• Maintenance service center provided