The LIDS FES assembly consist of one Lightweight Inflatable shelter which is 10’ x 10’ x 8’ in size, with a fully enclosed canopy. All FES assemblies can be joined together end-to-end with other FES assemblies using the Velcro-Lacing method to ensure a waterproof seal between the shelters. This tent-to-tent connection option is standard on all of our new LIDS FES structures.
LIDS FES assemblies are completely enclosed on all four sides and come standard with an Environmental Control Unit (ECU) Heating/Cooling Integration Chute that that allows heating and cooling units to be used to control the temperature within the shelter. The LIDS FES assembly can be setup quickly and with limited manpower.
LIDS Tent Provides Rapid Deployment and Setup:
• Quickly Moved And Deployed In Minutes By 1-Person
• Complete Tent Shelter System Set-up in less than 5 minutes
• Each Tent shelter structure inflates within 120 seconds or less
• Low Combined Tent Shelter/Packing Container Weight: 154lbs Total Weight
• Tent Shelter-To-Tent Shelter Complexing
• Simplified Training/Packing Requirements